My attempt to make a Artic animal game

On Tuesday I had to try to make a Artic animal board game. First i watched the video so I can remeber my facts!. Next I had to think  up what tip of board game I wanted to make I choice a card game.Next it’s time to make it! We had fun fact cards,Answer cards and What animal cards! The fun fact card if when You have to tell the person a fun fact about an artic animal!. The answer card is when u have to answer a question and lastly the What animal card is when You have to guess what animal the animal is! . If You draw the card your partner has to answer it and if your partner draws it u have to answer! When me and my mum played it it was a tie! The price was a sticker that is a smiley face and it was rainbow!

By Alexa

4 Replies to “My attempt to make a Artic animal game”

1. This game sounds brilliant, I hope we get the chance to play it with you some time soon! Do you have any photos of your cards? Good work researching first.

2. Hi Alexa, great to hear from you. I think your game sounds fab, I would like to have a go at playing it. 🙂