Home News

Hi. Its Caspian.

As part of my schoolwork today, I had to find the most interesting news story in my house. To be honest, the most interesting thing is Netflix. But that’s not to write about. I have multiple articles, so be prepared to fall asleep.

A Man Of Antwerp by Mark Montgomery

Mark Montgomery’s latest book A Man Of Antwerp’s formatting is nearly done and according to the editor it should be out by next week.

Grey Cat Behind The Sofa

As I said, it’s boring but it makes me feel happy to see Ludo, my grey cat behind the sofa playing. I find it humorous.

Water Bottle Mania

My sister has a very odd desire for water. The second one bottle is half empty she goes and gets another one. In case there is a zombie apocalypse, we will ration our supplies. And if that water gets drank in one day, we’re feeding her to the zombies.

Piggy Intercity

Piggy Intercity is expected to come out around Friday or Saturday. The lowdown of it is that you will be able to create a custom character and use it to fight off infected and gather supplies. I find that it is going to be the best part of Piggy yet!

Okay you’re welcome for the news, now I have to get back to school.

Raaaaawwwrrrr (Anyone could guess it’s Wookie)

4 Replies to “Home News”

1. Caspian, the best authors say they write about things they know well, about everyday things, and the skill is to make the everyday sound fascinating. I would never have thought to make a news article about water bottles, so I think you are heading in the right direction.

2. PS Caspian,
    Chewbacca is one of my heroes! (Because he is loyal, a good friend and has clever survival skills. Also, as the series went on, I saw how his character has developed, for example he has much better control over his temper.) Did you know there is a Wookiee translator?
    https://www.wookietranslator.com/

However, I have not been satisfied with it’s performance as a translator. If you put in the same phrase in English it sometimes gives different responses in Wookiee. Have you ever found a better translator? I keep meaning to write to George Lucas and ask him if there is a script which gives Chewiee’s words in English, but I’ve never got round to it yet.