And a bit more

Hello, it’s Caspian again,

In addition to my reporting home news, today I also did some spelling work, mum has only managed to catch me out on two words. I can’t put them here as I can’t spell them!!!

I did 5-a-day and a mystery number exercise.

After my half hour with Mr Laidlaw, where I did some algebra, I identified which animals live in the Arctic. I watched a World Wild Life film about the Polar region.

Bye all, see you tomorrow.

7 Replies to “And a bit more”

1. Hi Caspian,
    Another busy day for you!
    But we are in suspense…you must tell us the tricky spelling words!
    Great to hear you are still learning more about the Arctic. Keep going!

2. I am curious now about which words you found tricky to spell Caspian. Which Arctic animal would your say is your favourite?

3. It sounds like you are really enjoying learning about the Arctic Caspian. Good luck learning to spell those two words so mum doesn’t catch you out next time!!

4. I can’t spell DISAPPEAR, i always put in two s’s. I spell quarter without the first r. Thank goodness for the spell checker on here! I also missed out the first u in courageous today but spotted my error quickly.

The first mystery number is 49. Mum helped me with the second mystery number as I put 80 because i got mixed up over . Mum and me think the number is 60.

Miss Pattie, my favourite Arctic animal is tricky as I love them ALL the same. I love wolves more than anything though.