Partitioning and reindeer

Hello today I started with copying lots of words from my word list onto the whiteboard.
I then answered questions from the quick read ‘planet zog’ – Zargles is funny!
After that I did some partitioning, sums and my 2 times table.

These are my pictures of the reindeer from the Cairngorms! That was exciting  reading about them as we go and see them all the time!  These are our pictures from just before Xmas.

5 Replies to “Partitioning and reindeer”

1. Hello Reece!
    You have got a lot done today – well done for covering numeracy and literacy.
    Thank you very much for sharing your awesome pictures of the reindeer. I used to visit them regularly too, but I haven’t been for a couple of years, so it is lovely to see your photos. The elf house is so cosy!

2. Nice partitioning work Reece. I love your photos of the reindeer in the Cairngorms. Did any of them have names?

3. What a coincidence that the Picture News has a story about the reindeer and that you know them so well!

Good to catch up with you guys today…Enjoy the books!
    Miss Dale

4. I thought the Zargles were funny too Reece, glad you enjoyed it! Your photos of the reindeer are great, so have you found out lots about them that you didn’t know? Hope you and Zara enjoy the books in your bags!