Pretend There’s a Title Here Please!

Hi. It’s Caspian.

So as per usual, I did my maths and algebra. There was no spelling today and I was curious to know why. I also did a lesson on Polar bears. I had to find 10 facts and then I put them all and some more onto a poster. Speaking of polar bears, the name I want for the polar bear Miss BD adopted is Regan. It gives it a dimensional vibe to me. Also, I heard tonight there will be a new piggy game called Piggy: Intercity. It sounds so cool. I’ll be trying to watch KreekCraft’s livestream for when it comes out.  Until tomorrow.

1. Polar bears can swim for 72 hours straight.
  2. They mainly eat cod and salmon.
  3. Polar bears live in the Arctic.
  4. Their dens have small air holes so they can breathe.
  5. Their fur is transparent; it is white because it reflects the light.
  6. They leave their mothers at 3 years old.
  7. There are only about 20000 left in the world because people are hunting them into extinction.
  8. They can live for 25 years.
  9. Their hunts are rarely successful.
  10. They as classed as marine mammals.

Goodbye!

5 Replies to “Pretend There’s a Title Here Please!”

1. Hi Caspian – I’m going to argue with fact seven. Polar Bears are not as endangered as some people would have you believe. Worth checking other sources on this one…

Sometimes it’s just good to have a day off from spelling!
    Thanks for all your hard work!
    Miss Dale

2. Hello Caspian,
    I am glad you have a new game to look forward to.

I agree with Miss Dale – next week we will be looking at some up to date figures for polar bear numbers. I will give you a little spoiler…the conservation efforts for polar bears have been quite successful! But we will look in more detail next week. Feel free to check it out before then though!

Well done fitting in lots of learning today!

3. Hi caspian, I like the polar bear name.
    I’ve not finished my poster yet. It’s interesting to learn so much about polar bears

4. Thank you, I am going to review the WWF resource today. My research source may have been dated.