Day 1 Niamh – sorry my login isn’t working

Today I done Sumdog, the colour half and colour quarter.  I done my 2, 5 & 10 times table.  Then I drew chocolate bars and coloured in half & quarters.  I was on Epic too.

6 Replies to “Day 1 Niamh – sorry my login isn’t working”

1. Hello Niamh!
    Thanks for getting in touch on the blog and letting us know how you are getting on. You have been busy today, well done! Good work on halves and quarters. Please could you check 2 x 11= and 2 x 12= ?
    (It is a bit tricky to tell your answers from the photo! )
    Well done again on doing so much!

2. Hi Niamh. It sounds like you have had a busy day and have been working hard. What have you been reading on epic? Try to use a ruler next time if you are drawing choccie bars to practise halves and quarters so that they are more accurate. Have a good day! 😊

3. Hello thank you for your comments. I’ve looked at my anwsers. 2 x 11 = 22 and 2 x 12 =24. On epic I’ve been reading about Taylor Swift and country music

4. That sounds interesting Niamh. Have you listened to any of Taylor Swift’s new album? I have been enjoying having it on it the background while I am working at home.