Maths, Magic And French Day

Hello everyone,

Today I have been doing a lot of maths and reading,  some French and doing French colours I had some help from my Mummy at maths because I need some help .Very kindly Mummy came to help me it was lovely 😍lovely of my mummy to help me . I have started reading The Enchanted Wood by Enid Blyton. It was very lovely and made me feel like I was on a magical adventure with my mama. I have not much to say today😐.

Goodbye Everyone, See you all next time xxx

3 Replies to “Maths, Magic And French Day”

1. Hello Tanith! Your post made me smile so much because you have found lots of positives in your day – you have done some learning, some of which was quite tricky work, you have a lovely mummy to help and you have started a new adventure in your book. I am sure you will continue to enjoy that book – you are right, it is magical!

I hope you have another great day tomorrow!

PS Remember you can always ask us for help at school, if mummy is busy, sometimes.

2. Sounds like another day of great work Tanith. I hope you enjoy more of your magical adventure today when you are reading Enid Blyton.