Sledging

We went sledging today, we had so much fun. It was really fast going down the hills! What have you guys been doing at home? Have your pets been messing around? Its actually really fun being at childcare. We were doing so many cool tricks on the sledges. I hope you have a good time in the snow!

By Kaitlyn and Azari

My Christmas holidays by James

I watched Elf and I got a Lego set and it was my 7th birthday.  I had a real tree in my home and it had a snowflake on top.  I had a special cake for my birthday it was a xbox1.

Today I was at school and it was quite dramatic going on the sledges down the hills in the playground.

This is my first Blog.

our day in child care

Hi everyone it’s me big James and Brooke to start our day at Holywood child care  we play  in the playground and we come in and sanitise, put our stuff in our  locker and then we wash our hands. We painted a stick that looks like a gnome  because we did not do it yesterday. After break big James led us on a long walk past the Abby farm on the back road .

What have you guys bean up? to tell us in the comments  please.

We will hear

from you guys soon by James and Brooke.

Back at Holywood

I was sitting with little Olly today. We went to a walk, we made wee books, we made wooden gnomes and we painted. We went sledging on the hills.

we played in the snow. 0lly made snow angels. Olly made a wee book to show Miss Stapleton.

How are you guys getting on at home?

by 0lly and Larsson Lynn.

Our Polar bear

Hey guys we need your help, Miss Brockie Donald gave us this amazing polar bear that she adopted for us and we get to keep it for a whole year. We need help finding a name for our Polar bear. Please can you guys help us. If you have any ideas tell us by posting any names or comment on this blog post!

Here’s a picture of our polar bear in the snow!

We are looking forwards to hearing your name suggestions!

by Kaitlyn and Azari