Happy New Year!

Hi all, Caspian is back.

I know it has been a long time since I have last blogged. I was enjoying the festivities of Christmas and The New Year. My favourite present was a Fusion 5 tablet. I usually play Plants vs Zombies 2 on it.

The real reason I actually did this blog was to ask what the class code is for epic. I was completely careless and didn’t write it down. If anyone could remind me in the comments that would be great. Thanks.

3 Replies to “Happy New Year!”

1. Happy New year Caspian. I can’t remember the code for epic either but I’m sure one of the other staff team members will be able to remind us!

2. A very Happy New Year to you, Caspian!
    It’s been a while indeed; great to be back!
    Look forward to reading yours and everybody’s newsfeeds over the next few weeks!
    To borrow Tanith’s words: ‘Be happy and smile everyday! ‘

3. Happy New Year Caspian! Sounds like you had a great Christmas.

We are in the process of moving everyone across to a new EPIC account as the previous one was set up by Miss Brockie-Donald. We should have it all set up and ready to go for Monday. I will put a blog post up with the class code when it’s ready for you guys to access.