Crafts of Festivity

Hi all, Caspian is back!

It’s been a while and I’ve been very busy doing my usual work with Mum and Mr Laidlaw, and also crafting Christmassy decorations, drawings and bakes. Mum introduced me to Troika by Prokofiev and I did a comprehension exercise on Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol after watching the film.  We have watched some really cool Christmas family films together. I made some peppermint creams, my cowboy snowman was the show stopper, and I have eaten most of them already. I tried to make a peppermint cream from the game Piggy but it turned out to be a half rabbit half pig demon monster so I ate it very quickly to stop anyone from having nightmares.

I have finished the Explorer so hope I’m getting lots more books for Christmas as I have read my current library loads of times already.  I am very excited for Christmas and I will probably be dancing it out on Christmas Eve.

I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Now it is the holidays, Mum has said I can spend a bit more time on my game Piggy as there is a Christmas event where you can get secret skins and maybe a trap by doing a series of challenges hidden throughout a certain map. This map will most likely be the Christmas map the creator, MiniToon has said will be released around the 20th and the 24th. Mark has also planned us some new walks which we are going to do through the holidays in between eating all the home baking Mum is doing for Christmas. We might have to roll round our walks!

I also drew a picture of Christmas birds originally meant to be a festive Raven from the show Teen Titans Go! but I changed my idea to birds. The robin is guiding the reinbirds in to the landing spot, the three sparrows are the sparrows of Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas yet to come. The vulture is Father Christmas, the owl is Mrs Claus, the kingfisher is an elf, so is the present wrapping woodpecker and there is also a snowbird.

Christmas Crafting Week

Hello,

I have done lots of things over the last few weeks. Mummy gave me some really fun craftings to do for Christmas. I made a snowman honeycomb decoration, I made a magic Christmas bag with a magic crown inside, I made some snowflakes and I also did lots of drawings. School sent some things home too. I haven’t done everything yet but I did make my peppermint creams. Mummy said I could add some food colouring so I added green for my peppermint frog. I also learnt a Christmas music called Troika and I watched A Christmas Carol and answered some questions about the story. It is a really lovely story and I am pleased Mr Scrooge stopped being grumpy and mean.

Caspian and I got a secret santa chocolate tree bar in the post; we shared it with Mark and Mummy. I got a letter from the North Pole yesterday to say I have made the good list. Father Christmas also told me that he is having to dry his boots out because a naughty elf put snowballs in them!!!! I have also done more maths and spelling with Mummy and Mr Laidlaw. Mummy has helped me a lot with my reading also and I can read harder books now. Mummy is really pleased for me. When school wore Christmas jumpers we put ours on. Caspian has a Christmas dalek and I have a Christmas flamingo. I hope you like the picture. I have had lots of cuddles with Ludo. I had to stop writing my Christmas cards because he wanted all my love. He made me very happy.

Remember Christmas is about being with your family and being lovely.

Lots of love and smiles from Tanith xxx