Letters

Hello, I have been writing letters to my friends and family today. I drew a fairy picture on all of my home made cards and said what I have been doing lately. I also said about some of my lessons and my woodland walks and my baking with mummy. I said that my people are special to me and to smile every day.

Byeeee, love from Tanith xxx

k’nex

Hola it’s Sarah. We did K’nex. Josie and I made a crane it can’t lift stuff yet. We had a tube, syringes, K’nex and tape. We used the syringe and tube for air pressure so it would be able to move. We had to use a lot of bits. Our model was a bit small but it worked. Some of the the other models were really big or could move.                                                                                        

by Sarah

Big Thursday Lego

Last week we got brand new Lego Wedo. The teachers got tablets to control the Wedo. we controlled them with a colour changing sensor. we built lots of cool things. We made spy robots, moving satellites, a colour snail and more.here is a picture…..Lego Wedo is supper fun. by Alexa

TOPIC [ FORCES ]

Topic:

In topic, we have been doing FORCES. We have been making pulley systems. We have also been making structures that move like a crane. We made this with two syringes and a medium size tub and the two syringes cause force when you push  one it makes the other one go up and that’s how you make a crane . This is not mine, but it’s cool. By Dakota

Spelling

We have been doing Spelling practice in partners and have been practising. When Spelling  quiz starts,  Miss Dale picks lolly sticks and we get into partners and test each other and mark each other.

I was partners with Tumaini and  got 10 out of 10 it was exellent and Tumaini  did very good too. Oh, we also did a dictation sentence its where you have to have 2 words in your word list to put it together in a sentence it must be all right with punctuation.

By Esmae

Maths

I have been doing a lot of maths when we came back to school. I have been doing my times tables  and I know a lot of them.I know my 1 to 11 easy in maths but some of them are hard like 9 times 13. But i know like 6 times 12 or 9 times 4 or 8 times 7.I am exited when we do maths test last time I got 25/29 so i was really happy.I usually get 21 or 19 which is kind of good.Usually when we do 5 a day I get them write but if I rush them i don’t get all of them write. Maths is my favourite subject in school. 

Forces

In class we have been doing Forces for our topic. We have learnt that gravity is  a force. forces are push, pull and twist. Gravity is a pull force it pulls us down to the Earth’s center. The class room has a lot of stuff we push,  pull and twist like we twist the tap we push the door and we pull the paper towels out. If gravity didn’t exist we would be dead and floating around in space.  

Halloween

On Friday we had a  Halloween day we don loads of different active’s in school. We done a bat hunt we went up the woods and found bats we did pumpkin  carving  and broom stick making  and play lost  of games and it was  fun  and we all direst up and I direst up as a old man and it was funny  and miss dale direst up as Shrek.

Halloween day at holywood

On Friday we had a Halloween day. We done a costume paraid i was a lumberjack  but i thought i looked like my normal self i wore boots jeans and a red lumberjack jumper. We got split up in to groups and done different activities my group done broom making first then we had to do a bat hunt up the woods i found 23 bats then we got to play then we headed back for lunch. Then we maid spell books it was quit fun after that we done pumpkin carving i was with jack we maid a rocket in space.

by Rhys