It’s Good to be Back

Hello,

It is so good to be having lessons again. I did a bit of work in the holidays because I like practicing my spelling and doing sums. Mummy says I am doing much better with my halves and doubles. I also did a lot of reading. My favourite book was Fairy Hill, Butterfly Fairy’s Secret by Fran Evans. Today I did my new spellings and sentences. Then I wrote a story about a witch’s cat called Whisper and drew pictures.

Hi Whisper

Hi Leah. What a lovely day. The sun is out. I love the sun so much.

I am having so much fun climbing the trees for nuts, leafs and the wood is pretty. There is a lovely rainbow.

I am back. I brought nuts, leafs and wood to make a flying potion.

WOW! said Leah the witch. Good job. Let’s do this potion together.

Okay, I said.

I also got 9/10 in my maths today. Mummy helped me understand the sum I got wrong and I got it right the second time I tried.

Byeee, be happy and smile every day.

Love from Tanith xxx

One Reply to “It’s Good to be Back”

1. Hi Tanith. Did you have a good time during the October holiday? I like your Halloween story and would love to know what happens next when Leah and Whisper make their flying potion. Well done on getting such a high score on your maths! 🙂