Sad Day

Today has been awful. You already know a car knocked down our cat Ludo a few months ago and broke his pelvis. Today we found out our cat Lunar Masquerade was knocked down and killed by a car two weeks ago.  Mum has been contacting all the vets in the area and posting on Facebook to see if anyone knew where Lunar was as she never spends the night away from us. A man who saw one of Mum’s posts called us this morning and told us the horrible news. Mum and Tanith have cried all day. Lunar was only five years old and the best cat ever.  I am trying to be brave but have also been very upset. I wish people would drive carefully and think of the animals instead of driving too fast.

7 Replies to “Sad Day”

1. So sorry to hear your incredibly sad news Caspian. No matter how small they are pets become a huge part of our lives – a member of the family. Sending out big hugs to everyone at home as you talk about your favourite Lunar Masquerade memories.
    Miss Dale

2. I’m so sorry to hear this guys. I fully understand how you feel, the same thing happened to my cat at Christmas, so I feel your loss. Like Miss Dale says, big hugs to you all, thinking about you and Tanith.

3. Very sorry to hear about your cat, Capian and Tanith. It is so difficult with cats because they tend to go where they want to go and you can’t stop them.

4. I’m so sorry to hear something so sad, I too wish people would slow down. Pets are so special and I hate to hear things like this. Sometimes I see animals dead at the side of the road and wish who ever killed it would realize that they could have prevented it just by slowing down.

5. Some of our best friends are pets and are comforting to be with when something like this happens.