Graduation Thank yous .

Thank you all for the lovely Graduation send off . My mum and I are blown away with all the kind words, fab drawings and portraits (my Mum got very emotional Mrs Madden, she wants to frame your drawing along with your lovely positive word’s šŸ˜Š). I have had the best time’s,
Memories to treasure and hopefully forever friend’s at Holywood . I have loved being part of team Holywood and will miss you all. Good luck to all the p7s (Daisy, Dakota,Jack and Charlie) I hope highschool is every thing you’d want it to be . Mum said we will definitely be popping back in when it’s safe to do so . Thank you again . Stay Safe šŸ¤—
P.S My induction day is tomorrow, I’m very nervous but equally excited . Wish me luck . X

Making marshmallow cheese cake

Today me and my sister went to Tesco to get some ingredients for the marshmallow cheese cake. When we got into the house we started making the marshmallow cheese cake straight away but we did wash our hands before that. The last time we had marshmallow cheese cake it was really nice. I did quite a bit of the baking. Iā€™m going to taste it tomorrow. I will put a recipe up soon. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye. By Orla.

Did Orla spot all the old photos with her in them that turned up on the blog today?

Just wondered?!?

Miss Dale

Sad Day

Today has been awful. You already know a car knocked down our cat Ludo a few months ago and broke his pelvis. Today we found out our cat Lunar Masquerade was knocked down and killed by a car two weeks ago.Ā  Mum has been contacting all the vets in the area and posting on Facebook to see if anyone knew where Lunar was as she never spends the night away from us. A man who saw one of Mum’s posts called us this morning and told us the horrible news. Mum and Tanith have cried all day. Lunar was only five years old and the best cat ever.Ā  I am trying to be brave but have also been very upset. I wish people would drive carefully and think of the animals instead of driving too fast.

Good luck merissa šŸ™‹ā€ā™€ļø

Mischievous

Excellent

Responsible

Interesting

Smart

Stylish

Ambitious

My portrait of Merissa

MĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  memories come to mind of how

EĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  exceptional

RĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  recommendable

IĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  impressive

SĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  sensational

SĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  spell-binding you were

AĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  acting the Wicked Witch of the West in ‘The Wizard of Oz’!

Remember how taken with your hat Nathan was! That was a night to remember! You did Team Holywood proud Merissa!

All the best going forward!

Mrs N