Party Night! 🐙🐳🐋🐚🦈

Today has been a really good day! I did really well in my maths and even though I needed help from Mummy with two of my sums, I got a Rupert Bear sticker in my book saying I had done very well. I also got two Hello Kitty well done stickers in my book for my cursive handwriting. I am carrying on with my Winnie the Witch book and wrote a review. Mummy gave me two prizes for working so hard today. I got a sea life sticker book and a little Lego set. I have put the stickers on my new exercise book. I am on book 4.

Review. I liked this page 53 because when Wilbur says ‘mrrow’ crossly, it is funny to me and made me smile.

Tonight, I had some of mummy’s home made bread and it is yummy. I had salmon fish cake, mash and broccoli for tea.

I have done my hair, put on my special jewellery and painted my nails and am having a dance and singing party with my brothers and sisters who live in Rainbow Land. I go there sometimes. It is a magic place so you cant get coronavirus there. I take Mummy and Mark there sometimes as they understands magic like me. Caspian likes to stay at home and read but I put my magic on him to keep him safe.

Lots of love from Tanith xxx

PS Good luck Charlie in your new school.

5 Replies to “Party Night! 🐙🐳🐋🐚🦈”

1. Wow Tanith, you have had a busy day! Which Winnie the Witch story have you been reading? I like how the books have a few different stories in them!

2. Great work Tanith, and it sounds like a well-earned party and dance after such a busy day.

3. Sounds like a very busy Monday Tanith. Well done on your school work! Your party sounds like a lot of fun, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself. You look fab in your photo!