Chilled out Monday

Today I started of the day with going to the shops. Me and my mum went to Aldi. I used the Alexa app to help mum with the shopping. On the Alexa app you can add what you need and then tick it off. After that I did my Spanish. I am using the app Duolingo. Last week I found my book the journey to the river sea so I was reading that. Next I did my English. I was doing some of my poems. Then I did my Maths. I was doing some of the Maths games. At night I like doing my project work because it makes me sleepy. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye. Take care. By Orla.

Party Night! 🐙🐳🐋🐚🦈

Today has been a really good day! I did really well in my maths and even though I needed help from Mummy with two of my sums, I got a Rupert Bear sticker in my book saying I had done very well. I also got two Hello Kitty well done stickers in my book for my cursive handwriting. I am carrying on with my Winnie the Witch book and wrote a review. Mummy gave me two prizes for working so hard today. I got a sea life sticker book and a little Lego set. I have put the stickers on my new exercise book. I am on book 4.

Review. I liked this page 53 because when Wilbur says ‘mrrow’ crossly, it is funny to me and made me smile.

Tonight, I had some of mummy’s home made bread and it is yummy. I had salmon fish cake, mash and broccoli for tea.

I have done my hair, put on my special jewellery and painted my nails and am having a dance and singing party with my brothers and sisters who live in Rainbow Land. I go there sometimes. It is a magic place so you cant get coronavirus there. I take Mummy and Mark there sometimes as they understands magic like me. Caspian likes to stay at home and read but I put my magic on him to keep him safe.

Lots of love from Tanith xxx

PS Good luck Charlie in your new school.

Adios Charlie!

C         is for carefree, cool,  cheerful,  and creative

H         for happy-go-lucky, hilarious and hands -on and helpful

A          artistic and adventurous; always on the go

R          radiates energy and enthusiasm

L           lives life to the full! laughs a lot and brings life to the party

I           independent, interesting and imaginative

E        energetic, enthusiastic, entertaining and easy going

All the best in the next chapter of your life, Charlie.

Mrs N

Bye and Good Luck Charlie

Good luck Charlie on your next big adventure. Sure you will smash high school.

A polite young man who always used his manners, especially at lunchtime! Hope you enjoy your lunches at high school.

Mrs Gray

James, Daniel and Oliver came up with…

C reative

H umorous

A rtistic

R aring to go

L eader

I maginative

E nergetic

We would all like to wish you well Charlie.

The Hesketh’s stall

HAPPY GALA WEEK EVERYONE!!!

Today in the morning I made a book stall to sell books for gala week. Because it was lushing down with rain I decided to do it in the living room. Me and my sister made two separate tills. I used some real money 💰. I had lots of costumers. I had

• mum
  • dad
  • old lady
  • sister

Good luck charlie

C reative

H elpful

A dventurist

R acer

L ikeable

I ndependent

E xcitable

Hope you enjoy your new school best of luck Dakota