Wednesday 17th June

Today I started off doing some exercises on YouTube.  I was sweating. Then we did some maths and reading then mum and I made a den in the garden. We used the parasol, my duvet and blanket. It was nice sitting inside it before the rain came down and the thunder was really loud. It scared me abit.

I also saved a honey bees life. I gave it some sugary water hen it flew away.

We also have a mouse that lives in our garden. He comes out to get the seed and bread from the bird table. He is so cute and you can get close to him.

Tomorrow we are going to Ae forest to make another den and see what we can find.

Bye

6 Replies to “Wednesday 17th June”

1. That’s a great den, Ella – I’m glad you managed to get it all done before the rain. Well done for saving the bee. Is the mouse a wood-mouse? They have reddish brown fur with a white tummy.

2. Great photos of your den Ella, looks like you were enjoying sitting in it. Shame about the rain coming on. Hope it stays dry for you at Ae forest today.

3. Well done for saving the bee Ella – you are a nature hero! Your den looks great. Hope you have a fun day at Ae forest today!

4. Fab den!! Looks like a great place to sit in the garden. The thunder was really loud wasn’t it – I got caught in the really heavy rain! Have a lovely day at Ae.

5. I love you den Ella. It looks very comfy! Well done for saving a bee, great idea to give it some sugary water for energy. I hope you had a fab day at Ae forest!