Friday 12th June

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we were out for the full afternoon walking, we went for a walk at Ae forest and then from Dock Park to Kingholm Quay – Mum says it was to burn off our energy!!

I have been working for a few days on coding my own game for Roblox, I am still working on it and it is taking a lot of time and concentration.  I am creating a survival based game.

7 Replies to “Friday 12th June”

1. I’m sure that walk burned plenty of energy! Are you enjoying coding your own game? It makes you appreciate how much work goes into games we like to play!

2. That was quite a walk Rhys and I bet you needed to rest afterwards. Looks like you are really concentrating on your coding. Well done!

3. That sounds like a lot of walking Rhys. I bet you guys were tired after all of that! Your game looks and sounds great. Well done for concentrating on it so hard!

4. That walk sounds great, Rhys! I wish I could do half or even a quarter of the walking you guys do. But the dog ate my walking shoes!

5. It sounds like you have done a lot of walking, Rhys. A survival based game sounds interesting.