Decomposition

Hi everyone!!!

This morning for the Decomposition task I chose a book cover📚. I identified 23 parts of the picture of the front cover. It was great fun and it taught me to look at things carefully👀.
Mena

13 Replies to “Decomposition”

1. Great work on your task Mena. Have you read this book? I haven’t tried any by Tom Fletcher.

2. Wow – you really have looked closely. I went to look again to spot all the items on your list. You don’t realise how many different components go to make one image. Good Work Mena!

3. Well done Mena. You have obviously worked really hard and looked closely at the front cover of your book to spot all of those components. Great work! 🙂

4. Excellent Mena, you can tell me what you think when you are finished and if you liked it I’ll give it a try!

5. Well done Mena! You have looked very carefully at the picture to spot all these things!

6. Once this is all over you can borrow my book until you have finished it Reece🙂🙃. I MISS YOU REECE!!!!🙂🙃

7. Well done Mena – you spotted so much in that image! We all seem to be interested to find out what story is like now – let us know, won’t you?