Big Thursday 11th June

Hi,

Today I was working really hard counting out money for my maths work. Mum was proud of me counting up the money and knowing the total.

I did some reading then I did a painting.

This is Vincent Van Gogh’s painting – Starry Night.

I wrote 5 facts about him.

Now I am going to facetime my friend Cassie. She has been in hospital but she is much better now.

6 Replies to “Big Thursday 11th June”

1. You’ve been working hard today Ella! Great facts about Van Gogh. I’m glad Cassie is feeling better, enjoy your catch up with her!

2. Fantastic painting Ella! I am really impressed that you have painted your brush strokes in exactly the same way Vincent van Gogh did. Have fun on Facetime with Cassie – I’m sure you will cheer her up after her hospital visit.

3. Beautiful, and your brush strokes are just right. I hope you had a lovely chat with Cassie. Well done for the maths work!

4. What a beautiful painting Ella. You have definitely painted it in the style of Van Gogh. Interesting facts too and lovely handwriting. I hope you had a nice catch up with your friend!