My water fall

Today I took a picture of the waterfall for you guys.  If you didn’t know my mum bought a pump to make us have a waterfall. Here is the picture. I know it’s not the best picture but I couldn’t be bothered to go outside so yeah. That’s all for today’s blog bye. By Orla.

Science penguins! Kaboom!!!

Have I got your attention? If so keep reading, if not why are you reading this? If you are reading this it turns out I have got your attention after all.

Hi everyone,

Today I want to tell you about penguins and science.  The ‘kaboom’ is the sound of your minds being blown!

You know Miss Dale set us that sheet about Charles Darwin and the HMS Beagle? Well, I did one of the tasks to do with that, the one that you had to do a scrap book about your favourite animal. My favourite animals are penguins so I did a poster (I didn’t have a scrap book) about penguins. See what you think.

Next, I was going to tell you about science. Well, I did two of the kitchen science  tasks. I did the witches brew and the lava lamp experiment. They work really well. Hope there are more tasks in the future like it. Here are some videos of the experiments.

Is smoke coming out of you nose and ears? Then good because that means your mind has blown!

Bye everyone Joe.

Big Thursday 11th June

Hi,

Today I was working really hard counting out money for my maths work. Mum was proud of me counting up the money and knowing the total.

I did some reading then I did a painting.

This is Vincent Van Gogh’s painting – Starry Night.

I wrote 5 facts about him.

Now I am going to facetime my friend Cassie. She has been in hospital but she is much better now.

Maths

The last 2 days I’ve been doing mostly maths, I’m finding the difference between numbers a little tricky so I’ve been doing more on that but I’m getting the hang of it a little more now.
I have also been doing more practice in halving numbers, that has been a bit tricky too.

COMIC STRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI everyone how are you all?

l am FINALLY posting my comic strip!!!!! You can see Marine  defeating the villain with her tidal wave 🌊! Making a comic strip made me realise how long it must take to make a WHOLE book! 📖

Oriana

Decomposition

Hi everyone!!!

This morning for the Decomposition task I chose a book cover📚. I identified 23 parts of the picture of the front cover. It was great fun and it taught me to look at things carefully👀.
Mena

Hello

Thank you Tanith and Caspian for making litter posters. When I was out collecting rubbish with my litter picker ( for the second time) i noticed more litter again. I felt sad and a bit angry. So I thought it would be a good to ask my friends to make posters to put in the local boards.

The skittle experiment

I did the experiment following the instructions this was the result

After reading about how the sugar trying to mix with the water with no sugar I wondered what would happen with sugary water.

This is the result, it took longer for the colour to come out

Then I enjoyed eating the spare skittles

Happy Big Thursday!

New Big Thursday learning grid on class pages.

Have a great day!!