DAKOTA L MISSES SCHOOL

Hi guys sorry  I’ve not been  posting on the vlog lately unforchnaly i dont know how to post pictures on the vlog so am going to  tell u what I’ve been doing lately. Nearly every day me and my friends facetime  and doing school work to gether and its lots of fun .I MISS ALL OF U AND CANT WATE TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL . LOTS OF LOVE Dakota L ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

6 Replies to “DAKOTA L MISSES SCHOOL”

1. Great to see you posting on the blog Dakota!! Nice to hear that you are keeping in touch with your friends.

2. Hi Dakota! I am so glad you are managing to stay in touch with your friends and that you have been doing some school work. Great to hear from you on the blog, looking forward to hearing what else you have been getting up to. 🙂

3. Great to see you on the blog Dakota. Glad you’ve been staying in touch with friends and working hard!

4. Hi Dakota – get dad to email pictures to the school office and we’ll put them up for you!
    Good to hear from you!

5. Glad to hear that you are doing some school work with your friends. It is nice to hear from you on the blog, Dakota L.