What I did today!

Hi Everyone ,

Today the first thing I did, was to creat an imaginary creature from the literacy tasks, inspired by Darwin’s voyage on the HMS Beagle. I called it a pygmy wolf (pygmy means small) have a look and see what you think.

I have also prepared for my book club with my Nanny this afternoon, and done some maths worksheets.

Here is video of my pygmy wolf (my dog Beans) Dreaming of hunting in the rainforest to make you smile. She inspired my drawing above.

5 Replies to “What I did today!”

1. Cute video of Beans! Love the pygmy wolf, you’ve considered its adaptations well. Enjoy book club!

2. Great drawing Joe, you’ve really thought through the characteristics of your pygmy wolf. Enjoy your book club (I still think it’s a fantastic idea)!!

3. Well done, Joe – your pygmy wolf looks great and I like all the information about its special adaptations for its environment.

4. Fantastic drawing and information Joe. I like the adaptations labels that you have included. Loving your video of Beans!