Sports

Hi, it’s Olly again.

I won the pyjamas to clothes competition in our house. It took me 1 minute and 14 seconds to get dressed.

Mum made a slide show of other sports we took part in.

We went a cycle. We cycled 2.7 miles.

Mum and Dad took my brothers and I on a walk. We walked 3.9 miles. I was really tired once we got home.

7 Replies to “Sports”

1. Well done, Olly! You’ve had a very fruitful and fun day by the sound of things: sports, cycling and walks… definitely more than I’ve done. Great photos, too!

2. Great slide show Mum. Well done Olly, that assault course was huge! Great work Team Bolts!

3. Brilliant Olly, well done! Did you have a big lie down after the assualt course and the walk? That was a great effort from you!!

4. Wow Olly, that’s so quick at getting into your school uniform, well done you!! Great photos.

5. Well done Olly – you did lots of great sports events and your slide show is brilliant.

6. Looks like you had a busy Sports week Olly! Well done for staying active and taking part in the challenges. I hope you had great fun! 🙂