It’s Daniel here

It has been a long time since I have been at school. I miss my friends. I am now 8.. Can you guess what I got for my birthday?

Hello

Mummy said I needed to put up a post. I am missing school and all my friends. I have been enjoying time with my family. Here are a few pictures.

Mummy can’t get the videos from sports uploaded… well not yet.

Olly

Horse races

9841a360-b1d6-4d7a-9966-a3e1ac9ac6d7                                                           ddad2e50-2f76-47a5-98ab-d0661ba1cd7c                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                These are the races.  Sadly my sister Charlotte won. Thats my blog for today. By Orla.

My Friday Fun

Today I had a lot of fun.

First of all my sister and I added our stones to Franklin the covid snake at school.

I then did some words from my word list.

After lunch we went to the dock park with the bikes and scooters and cycled a lot!  We then cycled to castle dykes and did lots of rolling and cycling down the big steep hill!

I got lots of grass stanes on my clothes, it was like being back at school!!

Have a good weekend, Reece

A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

Thank you!

To everyone who has taken part in Sports Week!

You look like you have had a lot of fun…

Only wish we could have done it together!

Of course, you can still Sports Week over the weekend and blog it!

Have a relaxing weekend everyone and stay safe and well!

Miss Dale

peach and apricot smoothie for sports day

On Wednesday I made a smoothie. Here is the recipe.                                                  +

Ingredients:                                                                         Tools:

two tins of peaches in juice                                         blender

one tin of apricots in juice                                      tin opener                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Sign for my easy recipes+

Sign for my medium recipes ++

Sign for my hard recipes +++

Method:

1. open the tins. pour one or two into the blender, with the juice. Blend the contents of the tins up. Do this with all the tins. Make sure there is no big lumps.
  2. pour into cups. You can add ice-cream, ice cubes or something else you and your family like.
  3. Sit down and enjoy!

Here’s some photos:

And i’ve got at least five froglets, two with no tail. One has got a very short tail. Another has it’s tail a bit bigger, and the last has a long tail. Dad made a ramp up the fish tank into a frog-yard I made for them. They have a smaller ramp in and out the frog-yard. I have seen them climb partway up the ramp, but none have gone into the frog-yard yet. The frog that went furthest up the ramp was one of the tail-less froglets, and at the time it was gently raining. Cats on rooftops two is coming out soon.

By Skye.

Hey!

Leland has done some sports this week but not on the blog. He has walked 10 miles over 4 days .

Helped carry heavy shopping bags into the house.

Also been running in garden with his little brother and helped bring in washing from the washing line .

Leland wanted you to know what he had done.

from Leland’s Mum