My day

Hi guys, how are you doing? Today I have done quite a bit which is great. First off I did my Spanish. Then I did my reading. Again I am reading the journey to the river sea. After that I did English. I am fixing the Coronavirus thing on my computer. Next was my Maths. I was doing equations and then I did dividing and multiplying decimals. Next I did riding. I went riding with my sister Charlotte. Before that I ate my lunch while doing my project work. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye. By Orla.

Rain Stopped Play!

Hi all, Caspian is back!

It has rained all day so our back garden sporting arena has been too wet to hold our planned events so we will do them tomorrow instead.

I decided to learn a little about the origins of the Olympics in Ancient Greece, then I wrote a poem which is sport related. Read it in the style of a modern rapper.

Archery

Being in the Olympics,

Not all is a fix.

Hitting the archery target right,

Sometimes it gets me into a fight.

Hi, I’m Jo,

I will wave with my bow,

Sometimes I practice at night,

To try get a flight,

Up to the stars,

No, not fly to Mars,

But to rearrange the sky,

And I will tell you why.

When kids look up to their hero,

My image will refresh them like a churro.

That is the story my fan,

Now you know my plan.

Sports snack

This is my Banana and oat cookies.and my berry milkshake.for sports snack.we did the washing challenge and getting dressed out times wore:dressed:1:43 .putting up washing:3:09. Taking down:1:07 total time:4:16 .alexa

Holywood sports quiz answers – Dream Team

Here is my quiz answers – some of them were really tricky!

1.      
  2. Elephant polo
  3. Pole volt, high jump, long jump, javelin, shot put, discus, 110m hurdles, 100m dash (run), 400m run, and 1500m run
  4. rugby, badminton, basketball, marathon, bobsleigh
  5. Top row (Left to right): football, tennis, basketball, badminton, golf, boxing  bottom row: 10-pin bowling, American football, cricket, table tennis, volleyball
  6. Top row (Left to right): Heart of Mid-Lothian, St Johnstone, Celtic, Kilmarnock, Hamilton Academical, Rangers  bottom row: Hibernian, Ross County, Aberdeen, Motherwell, St Mirren, Livingston
  7. a – Andy Murry (Rio 2016), b – Serina Williams, c – Usane Bolt, d – Mo Farah, e – Katrina Johnson-Thompson