Wednesday

Today I started with my Spanish. I use the app Duolingo. I am on level one on all of them except from greetings because I just got greetings. Then I moved onto reading. I am reading the journey to the river sea. I’m really enjoying it. Next was project work. My mum said I need to finish my Anne Frank audio book so I am listening to that for project work. Then I did my exercise I did a workout. After that it was English. I wrote a thing on my computer about the Coronavirus. After lunch I did Maths. In Maths I was doing my five a day from last week and then some work from last week as well. Now I’m doing my blog. Later I will facetime my granny for a wee catch up. Hope you enjoyed my blog. Stay home stay safe. By Orla.

6 Replies to “Wednesday”

1. Sounds like you’ve been up to some great stuff Orla! Was it another Les Mills workout today?

2. Hi Orla – glad you are enjoying Journey to the River Sea. It is a great book, very well written!
    Saw your dad today, out and about in his van – working hard like you!!
    Miss Dale

3. Hi Orla, that’s great you are keeping up with your Spanish on duolingo. You must be getting really good at it!

4. Sounds fab Orla. You must be nearly fluent in Spanish by now!? I am looking forward to hearing you speaking some of what you have learnt once we get back to school.