Team Tanith

Hello,

On Tuesday I went to the forest and explored with my mummy, Mark and Caspian. We took my dog Idris, she is a girl and we call her Iddy for short. We had lots of fun. I leant some new flowers like speedwell, red campion and plantain.  I helped make an orange and rosemary cake for Erin and her family because she gave me some of her things that she no longer fitted. She gave me some lovely clothes so the cake was to say thank you. I also helped make a cake and some cookies for one of the ladies in the village. We left her treats on her doorstep so she would get a nice surprise when she opened her door.

We have been practicing our sports week by having a limbo competition. Caspian, Mummy and Mark could not do it but I could!

I have been reading my bear story and my unicorn story. I have also been copying the words from my bear story into my exercise book to help my spelling and handwriting. Today I drew a pink purple panda for my A-Z challenge from Miss Dale. I am sorry it is taking me ages but it is hard to do.

Today I made tea for my family without any help and we all loved my cheesy tomato pasta. Mummy says I can make more meals for us all as I really enjoy cooking and baking for us.

I have been reading to my cats and dog to help them learn as they don’t know how to spell words.

Byee, see you later, love Tanith xx

8 Replies to “Team Tanith”

1. Great limbo Tanith! Please don’t be sorry about working hard to make a unique, high quality piece of work. Authors can take years to write their books! Go Team Tanith!

2. You have been working so hard, Tanith. I am not surprised that your alphabet illustrations are taking a long time – there are so many to do! I think it is great that you are learning to identify some wild flowers – I love wild flowers and I think we should allow more of them into our gardens. Well done with the limbo and for making the dinner – it sounds like you did a really good job.

3. Wow Tanith you have been very busy . Good for you for making tea for your family. How clever ! Your woodland walk sounds lovely.

4. Sounds like you have been very busy Tanith! Your orange and rosemary cake sounds delicious! I bet Erin and her family were delighted to find that on their doorstep. What a lovely way to say thank you.

5. Great photo Tanith! Fab to hear that you cooked dinner for your family- lucky them!! Would be great to see your cheesy tomato pasta recipe on the blog.

6. What lovely acts of kindness from both you and Erin – its nice to hear about our school team doing nice things for each other! Excellent limbo-ing, I am impressed! Dinner sounds delicious, well done you that’s a very useful skill.

7. Loving the limbo photo Tanith, it looks like you are having a giggle! That is so nice of both you and Erin. 🙂 I am super impressed that you cooked dinner for your family- well done Tanith! 🙂

8. The cake was absolutely delicious . We are have 1 slice a day to make it last longer. I wish it was a magic cake when you cut it it magically grows back