Tadpoles have all there legs!!!!!!!! (my sport kit design and the pyjamas to dressed challenge)

Hi Everyone

(some of) THE TADPOLES HAVE LEGS!!! I was feeding last night and my dad saw a few of them had front legs, finally after 11 weeks they have legs. Here is some pictures.

Today for sports week I have designed a sports teams uniform here is some pictures.

I have also done the getting changed challenge here is a video as well. my time was 21.3 seconds (sorry mum was too quick to move the camera off the time) – can you beat me?

I have finished reading my book ‘Catching Fire’ and I really enjoyed it. But before I read the next book in the Hunger games series ‘Mocking Jay’ I am going read the book ‘Time Traveling With My Hamster’, I’ve read 10 chapters all ready! it’s really good so far so thanks for lending it to me, Miss Dale. In fact Miss Dale it is so good that my Nanny is going read it too so we can have a family book club.

hope you all are ok bye

7 Replies to “Tadpoles have all there legs!!!!!!!! (my sport kit design and the pyjamas to dressed challenge)”

1. Great to hear that your tadpoles all have legs Joe, you must be doing a fab job at looking after them. Great sports kit and you’ve even designed matching socks, I’m impressed! Wow you were fast at getting dressed, it took me over 50seconds. A family book club sounds great, keep up the amazing work!!

2. Whoa, faster than Miss BD? Impressive Joe!!
    I like your logo on the kit and the stripe design, makes me think of sport and speed.

3. I like your team kit Joe – I notice you have a sponsor and are sporting their logo!
    Faster than Miss BD at getting ready for a day at school – impressive!
    I really enjoyed the Hunger Games trilogy. Time Travelling with my Hamster is one I haven’t read yet – it was recommended by Alexa’s big sister Georgia – and she could pick good books. I’ll need to get my hands on a copy. Look forward to hearing Nanny’s review!
    The Explorer is an excellent book – I think you would like it if you haven’t already read it.
    Miss Dale

4. Your tadpoles are looking great Joe and I like your sports kit design. Well done in the getting changed challenge – I think you will be hard to beat. The Hunger Games series of books is great – I have read them all and I really enjoyed them.

5. Great time on the getting changed Joe, well done ! Tadpoles are doing fab. Love your sports kit design, great choice of colours.

6. I love the idea of a family book club – great idea! Some of my tadpoles have all their legs now too. I was surprised how long it took!

7. Fab photos of your tadpoles Joe. I love your sports kit design. You have added lots of detail to it, I like that you have included things like goggles and shin pads. Nice colour choices too. You were super quick at the getting dressed challenge- way quicker than me too- well done!! The Hunger Games trilogy is such a great series of books, I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying them. Love the idea of a family book club!