Sports Week

Hi all, Caspian is back!

Me and Tanith have been preparing for Sports Week by creating our teams’ banners and logos. Mine is Team Wolfbane. I will post pictures on Friday. We also created some races; mine are – the backwards race, the monster race, the pause/unpause race, the T-shirt race, and the water race.  Yesterday, I mowed the back lawn in preparation for our Sports Day. We managed to find time for a limbo competition – Tanith won, but only because she is smaller and more bendy than me!

Today I have also been helping Mum do a few things at home as she struggles with certain tasks due to her leg brace. I have been continuing my illustrations and story boards for  Cranimals ©™. I have read a lot about the DC characters, Minecraft, photosynthesis, igneous rocks, and a few Beast Quest books.

We have found a nice secluded forest five minutes from home where we can walk without worry of meeting anyone else so we went there on Tuesday.

Tanith made tea tonight, all on her own. She made a tomato pasta cheesy  bake. Mum just did the oven stuff. I have to admit, Tanith did good!!

I have not been blogging until now this week as I have been focussing on stuff and lost track of time.

Bye for now!

7 Replies to “Sports Week”

1. Hey Caspian – busy and lost track of time…Busy, happy and working hard by the sound of it!
    I am excited about the sound of the pause/unpause race – sounds fun! Go Team Wolfbane!

2. It sounds like you have been doing some great stuff Caspian – I like the sound of some of the races you have invented. Well done for mowing the lawn and helping Mum. I’m looking forward to seeing your ‘Cranimal’ illustrations.

3. Wow Caspian you have been busy ! How kind of you to do jobs to help Mum. Love the sound of your races and look forward to seeing them.

4. It sounds like you have planned lots of fun activities for Sports Day Caspian! I can’t wait to see your banner on Friday – I bet it looks great.

5. Can’t wait to learn more about the monster race Caspian! Great to hear that you are helping out at home. Keep up the fab work.

6. Grass ready for Sports day – you are taking this seriously Caspian. I am with you, I’ve been losing track of days too! Great you’re so busy learning and helping your family though.

7. Sounds fab Caspian, I am looking forward to seeing some photos! Your limbo challenge sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you enjoyed Tanith’s cooking! 🙂