Sports Week Day 1

Today I designed my own tshirt and shorts for sports day. I thought about a rainbow and thought of the NHS too. I decided to paint them instead of felt tips. I made up an opening ceremony dance but cant see the video on here. Might need your help again Miss                 Brochie-Donald to find it 🥴 my mum tapped on the drum for a beat for me.

My Exercise

Tonight I did a body attack with my sisters Cameron and Charlotte. It was a Le Mills one. It lasted forty five minutes. We also did a time lapse on my phone. We all looked coordinated which was cool. We went outside quite a bit while we were doing our workout. It was really hard. That wraps up today’s blog bye. Take care. By Orla.

Hi everybody. Today I went a walk in the sunshine with my mum, nana and Lily🐕. We went to the old Mill. I made a mud castle and caught some tiny fish but I put them back. We were throwing rocks and sticks for Lily to find in the water. When we got back I made my team sport kit and a flag. Tomorrow I will do the get dressed challenge.

Sports week

My mum made us do the videos for her school’s sports week. We had to do the video’s to show the children and their families different fun activities. There are short bits of the videos below:

These were good fun – you might want to try them? I will do some of our sports challenges this week too.

From Hannah

Stickman

My Mum’s school is doing a challenge – make your own stickman and tie him to the school fence. Last week my brother and I made a Stickman each, we used fabric to make clothes and twigs tied together to make arms and legs. I made mine with a hat and a flag.

Today I took it to my mum’s school and we put them both on the fence. As you can see there are lots and lots and lots!

From Hannah

My traumatic weekend!

Hi everyone,

Over the weekend, I started to get a sore gum. By Sunday, I had a lump on my gum and I looked like Theodore, from Alvin and the Chipmunks 🐹  😂😂😂

I had to go to the emergency dentist, beside the old hospital. While we were waiting, we walked around the grass area and we found a helipad and a bunny rabbit. I stood on the helipad – it looked like a giant welcoming sign for me!

Soon it was time for me to go in. I used the alcohol hand sanitiser, then we went through the automatic doors (which nearly gave me a heart attack) and then to the front desk, where ‘Stacy’ told us to go through to see the dentist. By the way, Stacy has a number plate that says ‘ok stacy’ – it looked cool. I asked her about it and she said her husband bought her it because he always says ‘ok stacy’ – that made me laugh!

My experience was sooo traumatic, and I was a bit dramatic, that I would like to try and forget it. But I have a photo of me after…

The thing in my mouth is a piece of gauze which helped to stop the bleeding.  Afterwards, for the rest of the day and most of the night, half of my face was numb. I was not allowed to take my tooth home for the Toothfairy because of Coronavirus, so the dentist gave me an envelope for under my pillow. I wrote the Toothfairy a note and put it in the envelope, then under my pillow.

This morning, I woke up and Mum came into my room. She asked me if I had checked the envelope, to see if the Toothfairy had left me a note. I looked in the envelope, which was still under my pillow, and discovered that the Toothfairy had left me a note – a £5 note!

I hope this week has less pain for me.

From Hannah

Sports Week Axe Throwing Activity

Contestants take turns standing a given distance from a flat slice of tree trunk  target and throwing an axe at it. A small hatchet or tomahawk is ideal. Paint small red patches on your target and get throwing. If your axe misses the target or touches a red patch then you are out. Last person in wins.

Tip: When throwing with right hand have left foot in front of right foot by about 12 inches and at a 45 degree angle.

By charlie