Forest Adventure Day

Hi everyone,

Yesterday me, Mark, Caspian, Mummy and Idris went for an adventure in the woods near home. We went for a lovely walk.  We learnt lots of things about plants, trees, tree rings and animal dens. We also watched bees getting pollen in foxglove flowers. When mummy told me what they were, I actually thought she meant foxes wear gloves!! I also saw a tree which had fallen over so Mummy told me how to find out it’s age.

Today I have been continuing to work on my A-Z. It is much harder than I thought. I also fed my blackbirds, rooks, sparrows and jay this morning. I am designing our garden so my birds can have a bird bath.

Ludo has been very playful today as you can see from my picture.

Byeee love Tanith xx

3 Replies to “Forest Adventure Day”

1. Hello Tanith! great to read about your adventures in the luscious woods. You’re certainly getting a lot of benefits out of these walks!

Looking at your cat at the window…not seen one that size in real life.

2. I’m glad you enjoyed your walk Tanith – it sounds like you found out lots of interesting things.

3. Sounds like you got up to lots of great things in the woods Tanith! Well done for continuing to look after the birds.