Sorry posted photos without saying anything. That was mums fault 🤪

Hi everyone

Yesterday I just wanted to play with my makeup and stuff and play in garden but mum said that was ok but today I have been really really busy.

I have done my maths then did spelling on Sumdog. Then we went onto Epic and I read some books. Next I had to draw a superhero. I wish I had superhero powers like  Wonder Woman!

I read one of my books again and then i practised reading out words to mum.

We have now started an experiment to see how seeds can grow. I have made labels for each pot. I planted Radish seeds.

Now I am going on a bike ride with my nan and kolin. See u later.

5 Replies to “”

1. Sounds like you had lots of fun in the sun yesterday! Great to hear that you are doing a planting experiment. Enjoy your bike ride Ella!

2. Its been such lovely weather, I’m glad you’re enjoying some time in it as well as working really hard Ella. Great sentences about Wonder Woman Lily! The experiment looks good, which one do you think will grow best? Enjoy your cycle.

3. Sounds like a fab day Ella. You are doing such a great job and finding a balance between doing school work and enjoying the sunshine!