Miss Dale’s Challenge

Hi all,

Today I have been trying to do Miss Dale’s challenge of making an alliteration alphabet of animals. I sketched some of the ones I am going to use and I am going to make the final copy tomorrow. My mummy will make me a little mini book to fill with my animals. I’m sorry this a short blog.

Bye, love Tanith xxx

Prep Work for the Beastiary

Hi all, Caspian is back,

Today I have been creating new cranimals and sketching them in preparation for my Cranimal Beastiary. A beastiary is a compendium of animals and facts but there are loads of those so I am doing one for my own creation – THE CRANIMALS. They are hybrids consisting of two animals. I am doing this beacsue Miss Dale gave Tanith an A-Z alliteration challenge and I though I would do something similar for the new P1 children. I would also like to mention cranimals can consist of different mythical animals as well as normal animals.

I have a challenge for you!! If you could create your own cranimal and blog it, it could be featured in my Beastiary.

See you tomorrow.

What we did the day before yesterday

The day before yesterday me and Nathan made a fire engine. We liked making it. Then the projecter came. Nathan had broken our computer screen. I watered my plants in the greenhouse. By the way some of my tadpoles are starting to get froglike bodies. Some are starting to grow front legs. One or two have feet on their front legs. A few of them have no legs. All of them still have long tails. The fire engine’s name is Simon. I did some drawing.

Afterwards we went on the trampoline. Nathan almost gave me a static electric shock [when electricity goes from one person to another. It doesn’t scare most people, just called static electric shock.] Then the cat, Raichu got fed.

By Skye.

Esmae’s blog

Hi everybody today I did my word problems and was finding out the meaning of the words for the other task. I’ve been playing  the garden as well.

My comic

Hi everyone
Rory here again. This is my comic using the character I described in my last blog. The story begins where my last blogs back story ended – Citron returns to fight Vulcan!
I have also done a close up design of his outfit.
This has been one of my favourite home school tasks.
Bye for now!
Rory

I was collecting pebbles

This afternoon me and my mum went to collect pebbles because we ran out. We are decorating them for our garden. Currently we are using oil pastels to decorate them but we have ordered posca pens so it will be easier to decorate them. This time the water was a bit higher than the last time so we didn’t really get big pebbles. We kind of got smallish medium size. That’s all for today bye. By Orla.

Sushi dinner

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I had home made sushi for dinner me, my mum and my dad made it together. My mum is vegetarian so we didn’t have fish in ours. It was lovely we made a special Japanese sweet omelette (Tamagoyaki) to go in it and fried tofu and fresh vegetable. We had to use special Japanese short grain rice that is really sticky but it tasted nice. We also had to wrap the rice in special Nori seaweed.  really nice but it was really salty.

Hellooo Holywood

This is my garden we have super pretty flowers and lots of food . The flowers have s nice scent.

I’m doing well on hit the button I have now got 21 right.

I have designed a camoflage travelling suit. I hope you like it. I have also found places on a world map.

By Tumaini

Sorry posted photos without saying anything. That was mums fault 🤪

Hi everyone

Yesterday I just wanted to play with my makeup and stuff and play in garden but mum said that was ok but today I have been really really busy.

I have done my maths then did spelling on Sumdog. Then we went onto Epic and I read some books. Next I had to draw a superhero. I wish I had superhero powers like  Wonder Woman!

I read one of my books again and then i practised reading out words to mum.

We have now started an experiment to see how seeds can grow. I have made labels for each pot. I planted Radish seeds.

Now I am going on a bike ride with my nan and kolin. See u later.