My ladybird,Chapter 2🐞

Hi everyone!!!!

This morning I wrote chapter 2 on my ladybird book 📖 I also worked on my maths and learned ukulele cords.

6 Replies to “My ladybird,Chapter 2🐞”

1. Mena, chapter 2 is amazing! You’ve used a nice mix of openers, you’ve got connectives in there, and I notice some really lovely vocabulary like “prefers” “predators” and “rests”. Brilliant!! 🙂

Also, I totally agree with you and Dotty about mushrooms – yuck.

2. Fantastic photos Mena, looks like you’ve been working hard! I love the beach just like Dotty. Looking forward to hearing more about Dotty over the next few weeks.

3. Yeah I do agree with you Miss Stapleton that mushrooms are yuck.Yesterday mummy taught me about synonyms and I made a list of words and I used prefer, hate and hideout. I am missing all the teachers in the school 🏫.

4. That’s great Mena, nice writing. Dotty looks like she is having some amazing adventures at the beach and in the garden – I love your photos. I think mushrooms are yummy by the way.