Esmae’s blog

Hi everybody. Today I did some of the maths tasks on how to find the value of x. My mum told me if the sum was add you would have to take away the numbers yo had to find the value of x. It was quite tricky but I got the hang of it. I did handwriting to. I’ve been working on my superhero work but havent finished yet. My nana got me a tent. My mum and nana found it really hard to put up. I can’t wait to camp out in it😁😁😁

4 Replies to “Esmae’s blog”

1. Sounds like you’ve worked really hard Esmae, the handwriting is looking great! Well done. Lucky girl getting a tent put up, do you plan on camping in the garden soon? The weather is supposed to stay lovely this week.

2. Beautiful handwriting Esmae, well done! Very exciting that you got a tent to camp in, have fun. Well done for trying your best to work out the value of X. Could you have a quick check of numbers 8-12? For example if the question was 10-X=5. You could think about it like this.. you start with 10 sweeties, but you give some away. You have 5 sweeties left. How many did you give away?

3. What a super tent Esmae ! You are very lucky. Looks like you are still working super hard with some great, neat work going on.