This week ☺️

I have finally finished my Percy Fawcett work! I’m trying hard to catch up with Mrs Dale on hit the button but she is amazing at it. I have watered all my plants veggies and fruits with special food. My red  currant and black currant trees have a bunch of berries I hopefully they are tasty. We have 1  single red strawberry thst is s bit of a wierd shape.

By Tumaini

6 Replies to “This week ☺️”

1. Great photos Tumaini! You’ve found out some interesting facts about animals. I’m not sure that I would dare to enter the Amazon rainforest.

2. Great – high quality poster. Good research and reading – well done Tumaini. This is a super piece of work.
    Miss Dale

3. That’s a great score Tumaini, you’re doing fab with the tables work – keep it up and you’ll be getting scores like 28 in no time 🙂
    Love your poster, what great pictures.

4. Fantastic poster Tumaini, you must have worked hard on it!! I would love to see some photos of your strawberries once more of them grow. 🙂