Hello

My friend Shackalack came to visit today he is small. I am trying Tumainis maths and I’m doing very good I am doing Miss Dale’s challenge but it is very hard. Mum said my writing was very good today. I spoke to Airen it was fun.

Bye Bye

By Harry

8 Replies to “Hello”

1. Nice to hear that you have been keeping in touch with your friends! Great writing Harry, wouldn’t it be so much fun if your toys all came to life!!

2. Well done for your perfect score Harry! Your toy monkey looks very friendly – do you think he would be well behaved if he came to life? I’ve heard that monkeys can be a bit naughty.

3. Glad you’re enjoying the challenge I set Harry, have you tried any of the other maths I’ve put on the P5-7 grid? I bet you could have a go at magic squares too.
    I’m so glad you had a fun chat with Airen, its great to keep in touch with friends until we can get back to school.

4. So… My sister says “I walked my dogs passed a house and they had this super long snake that went from downstairs all the way upstairs. It looked brilliant!”
    And I said” I know exactly whose house that is!!”
    Good work guys!!

5. Hey…you are trying to Beat Miss Stapleton’s challenge. I’ll have a go when I get home from the hub.

6. Thank you for speaking to Airen- it is great that friends are getting a chance to catch up.

7. Fantastic writing and maths score Harry. It is great to hear that you and Airen are managing to stay in touch. I bet you both enjoyed having a catch up with each other. 🙂