Percy Fawcett’s field notes and packing list

Hi everyone

Today I did one of the tasks you could do for Percy Fawcett and the lost city of Z, I chose to do his imaginary field notes and packing list it was to do this I watched a few deadly 60s on the amazon rain forest chose some animals from that made some notes and drew them heres some pictures of what I have done.

by Joe

8 Replies to “Percy Fawcett’s field notes and packing list”

1. Morning Joe – the illustrations in your book are outstanding – good work! Great field notebook.
    Is your explorer list for now or for Percy Fawcett’s time?
    I hope you are enjoying the Percy Fawcett tasks – I was so excited about it – just wish we were all talking about it back at Holywood.
    Do you think we would have gone exploring up the woods?

I’ve put the Cursive handwriting on a page of the blog so all my P5-7 pupils can practise – hint hint!
    Miss Dale

2. I think you might need some more punctuation in that sentence at the beginning of your blog Joe. Your field notes look great – nice drawings too.

3. The field notebook is excellent Joe – I think its great you’ve got real facts from Deadly 60 and then added imaginary events to a couple. The drawings are fab

4. Great sketches Joe, looks like you’ve been doing some great research about a range of animals!