Sunflower

Today I started with maths and learned my words.   I then drew a sunflower, my real sunflower is growing well and hopefully it will get really tall.

The little ladybird was on the table outside last night, it looks a little different to my ladybird Loopy!

From Reece

6 Replies to “Sunflower”

1. Great work Reece. Your sunflower drawing and labelling are excellent and so is your real sunflower – it is much bigger than mine. I love that photo of the ladybird.

2. I’m impressed with your gardening skills Reece! None of the seeds I have planted look as good as this! What is your secret??? Great topic and maths work – well done!

3. Super work Reece! Your sunflower is getting big, do you think it will grow to be taller than you?

4. I’ve just got a sunflower Reece so I’m hoping it does as well as yours is!! The drawing is great and I like your neat labels. That’s a lovely picture of the ladybird, think he would be friends with Loopy?

5. Fab work Reece. Your drawing and labels are great. I have also got a sunflower growing in my garden. What an interesting ladybird, I wonder what type it is. 🙂