My flower/butter cup dissection

Hi Everyone.

Today I have dissected a flower to find out about it’s reproductive functions it was pretty fun and can’t wait for some more tasks like it! I have never dissected anything before so I had some help.We took a picture of it and labeled it in word.

Joe’s flower anatomy

Today I have also done some maths on SumDog and for exercise I did some archery with my archery kit.

I have also made a model of my garden design with lego I couldn’t make it exact but I have had my best shot at it.

See yah,

Joe

6 Replies to “My flower/butter cup dissection”

1. Brilliant topic work Joe! Great to hear that you’ve been keeping your math skills up to speed using Sumdog. Have you been working on the Dumfries and Galloway regional contest? Impressive archery skills!!

2. I agree with Miss BD – brilliant topic work. I like your high quality presentation too.
    I am slightly scared that we have started your love of dissecting things – a surgical future ahead or a botanist?
    Have you checked out the Percy Fawcett and the Lost City of Z on the Literacy grid – I think it could be up your street?
    But that’s for tomorrow – enjoy the sunshine – thanks Joe.

3. Joe I think the way you’ve presented your dissection is fab. I’m glad you enjoyed the task! I think your garden model is fab – I know its not exactly to scale, that’s pretty tricky with lego, but I think you’ve still made a good job of trying to think about sizes.

4. Well done Joe – some great work here – I really like your Lego model of your garden design.

5. Brilliant topic work Joe! It’s great that you have used your ICT skills to present your dissection. Great garden design too!