Esmae’s blog

Hi everybody. Today I did my maths tasks. I did the word problems. I got some help from my mummy because I wasn’t sure if they were division or multiplication. I also did my number patterns. Then I did word cookie and got 13 words from the letters. Then I did my handwriting.

5 Replies to “Esmae’s blog”

1. You’ve done a great job of the word problems, remember you could try drawing a picture to help you to solve them. Beautiful handwriting, great work Esmae!

2. Esmae – I always draw a picture to solve word problems it is a much easier way to solve even the trickiest word problems – you can always write a sum or a question afterwards.
    In the senior class you can call it a diagram rather than a drawing if you want to get technical!
    Check out P2/3 maths on their learning page – I have drawn pictures to solve my word problems to show Mums and Dads what it could look like (no laughing at my drawings).
    Miss Dale