Monday 18th May

Hello

On friday I made a zip wire with my mum. It was good fun. We used string and tied one end to the canes and the other end to a chair. We had to pull the chair backwards to make the string tight. I found out that if the string was loose the hanger would fall off the string and not work. I used my monster high doll and my cute little ladybird. The doll was heavier so it went slower than the ladybird. The ladybird was  lighter so it  went really fast down the zip wire.

Today I have done my maths work. 4 pages of my workbook I did today. Then I watched a video of parts of a  flower. I can draw my own flower like this. We found Rhododendrons in nanny’s garden. I have done my reading book called ‘yum, yum’.

Miss you all xx

10 Replies to “Monday 18th May”

1. Your zip wire looks great, good job Ella (and mum)! Fab topic work and very neat handwriting! We are missing you too.

2. Thankyou Miss Brockie-Donald.
    Mum put up a video of my zip wire and it uploaded but we can’t find it on here. Can u see it??

3. I’ve put it at the start of your blog post. Fab video Ella, looks like you were having fun!

4. Wow Ella, your zip wire is amazing ! Great team effort with you and Mum. Your drawing, with excellent labelling is super too. Well done Ella.

5. Mrs Queen is right your labelled drawing of a flower is amazing Ella, well done!
    You look like you are having so much fun with that zipline!!

6. Your zip wire looks fantastic Ella – well done. I like your flower drawing with all the parts labelled, it’s great!

7. Working hard again today. Great zip wire! Excellent drawing of a flower for your science work today too! Thanks Ella.
    Miss Dale

8. Fantastic zip wire Ella, I love the video and photos of it. It looks like you had great fun making it and sending your toys down it. Fab flower drawing and labels too. Keep up the hard work! We miss you too. 🙂