My dinner

Tonight we had rice crispy chicken. It is rice crispy’s bashed and Italian herbs and then put on the chicken. For the rice crispy’s and the herbs to stick to the chicken we used egg. My sister Charlotte made our tea. It’s one of my favourite meals. I had most of the chicken. Hope you enjoyed my blog bye! By Orla.

Raven Rescue

Earlier today Rhona and me were rescuing a young raven (or rook) with wonky feet from under a hedge. The fact that we could catch it means it clearly was not in good nick. It could not take off either. Selkie saw the thing when me and Rhona were taking her for a walk. Rhona pointed it out and went home with the dog while I climbed into the hedge and began looking at it, then Rhona returned and we caught it together. It is now at a wildlife hospital.

We fed it cheese and strawberries to keep it’s strength up.

By Charlie

Today’s Work

Hi everyone, I have worked on my Sumdog weekly challenge, worked on literacy today with words that sound the same but are spelt and mean something different – son & sun.  I started playing Karate Cats to help with spelling and sentences I’m on level 7 now – it’s fun I’ve put some pictures of it here too.  I listened to a story called Nelly the Monster Sitter and done a few sentences about it.  I also done some colouring in today.

Today’s Work

Today I worked on Sumdog for the regional challenge, started work on my literacy project – done a drawing of his pack and started his Passport and completed day 22 of my Lego challenge.  Bye have a nice day, Rhys.

Monday 18th May

Hello

On friday I made a zip wire with my mum. It was good fun. We used string and tied one end to the canes and the other end to a chair. We had to pull the chair backwards to make the string tight. I found out that if the string was loose the hanger would fall off the string and not work. I used my monster high doll and my cute little ladybird. The doll was heavier so it went slower than the ladybird. The ladybird was  lighter so it  went really fast down the zip wire.

Today I have done my maths work. 4 pages of my workbook I did today. Then I watched a video of parts of a  flower. I can draw my own flower like this. We found Rhododendrons in nanny’s garden. I have done my reading book called ‘yum, yum’.

Miss you all xx

Esmae’s blog

Hi everybody. Today I did some of my maths. I did some of maths tasks. I halfed the numbers. I will do more later on because I have to go out with my mummy. Hope everybody had a good weekend. I watched the new movie Scoob about scooby doo and ate lots of popcorn🍿😋😊

Happy Monday Everyone!

Hope this finds you safe and well!

Miss Dale

my week

last week we had a busy week i did maths and made my map of the garden.  we also looked at the parachute zip line challenge with my lego toy.  I helped dad to build plant pots that we are selling for £10 each. i also did some alliterations and similes too.  i did the robot instructions challenge which was funny.

A Bit More Wildlife

I managed to get some photos of the sparrow that is nesting in my nest box on the side of my house.  I had to be very patient as the sparrows weren’t keen on me being there.  I took the photos through the glass on my patio doors so that is why they are a bit hazy.  Mrs. Madden.