My fun Friday

Today I finished my maths sums for the week, then I did a spelling test.  The best part of today was measuring with my hand cut outs! It was a lot of fun and my sister could join in too which she loved!

I measured my dog Freddy who was 8 hands long, then I measured my sister who was 8 hands long too! She is the same length which I didn’t realise before!  I then measured my dinosaur, he was 3 hands high and 3 hands long.

Hope you have a nice weekend

Reece

6 Replies to “My fun Friday”

1. Fantastic photos Reece! Looks like you’ve had a really fun day. Super spelling, well done.

2. I think its super that Zara is joining in too, how lovely that you can learn together.
    Reece – look at those spelling scores! Wow!! 🙂 If mum wants any of the next spelling lists sent, let me know.

3. Wow, what fantastic work you’ve done today Reece! You have definitely earned yourself a Friday Big Choose!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

4. Fantastic photos Reece. I’m glad you enjoyed your Friday maths challenge and that Zara was able to join in too. That’s so funny that Zara and Freddy are the same length! Have a lovely weekend!

5. You have done some brilliant work Reece. Your hand measuring is great and you did well with your spelling.