Hello

Yesterday we did big Thursday and mummy made us hide a toy and then give instructions how to find it. I hid a toy dolphin but it was too easy to find.  We also had fun putting our swimming pool up and it’s big and we were all jumping into it and we were freezing.
we have been doing lots of things since lockdown, mummy has made us do some school work everyday, I don’t like doing maths 🙁.
I also made my bug hotel, I’ve posted pictures and I now have lots pet snails living in it, I check it every day and I had 7 snails in it too.
we have also been busy colouring rainbows for mummy for work,  we have been going for walks and cycling our bikes along the road down to the water.  We have been spending a bit more time at daddy’s house so mummy can go to work and we still have to do work there too.
we have been trying home cooking too, I have made cupcakes, crispie cakes and shortbread.
im missing all my friends and teachers too, I miss coming to school.

ok bye for now I’m away to play on our swings and trampoline.

gabriella.

6 Replies to “Hello”

1. Lovely to hear from you Gabriella! Sounds like you have been busy and working hard. I love the photos of your bug hotel and it’s great to hear that some bugs have moved in already! Your baking sounds tasty. We all miss you too Gabriella, hopefully we’ll all get to see each other soon.

2. I know how you feel Gabriella, I miss everyone at school too. You’ve been really busy though – glad to hear you are working hard at mum’s and at dad’s. That’s lovely that you’re doing pictures for mum’s work, I’m sure you’re making people smile. Enjoy the swings and trampoline!

3. Great to hear from you Gabriella! Looks like you have been doing lots of fun things at home. You were very brave jumping in the paddling pool! It must have been FREEZING!! Your bug hotel looks great. I’m not surprised you have some snails living there already!

4. Hi Gabriella good to hear from you and my you have been busy. What super photos and a brilliant bug hotel. You don’t hate maths Gabriella, are you kidding Mummy on? Keep up the hard work.

5. Fantastic work Gabriella. You must have made a fab bug hotel if there are so many snails living in it. Well done! I like the sound of all the baking you have been doing, yum yum. We all miss you too Gabriella! Have a great weekend!

6. Great to hear from you Gabriella. Are those photos of your bug hotel? It looks great – I like the fact that you have recycled some juice cartons to make it.