Hellođź’•

Hi so today i am talking to Alexa and I am going to do math I like math. Alexa has been cleaning her room mine is clean already. I am with my stuffed animals to blueberry and strawberry they are bunnys.do you like bunnys? I have To go bye

-Molly

6 Replies to “Hellođź’•”

1. Hello Molly, what are you going to do for maths today? You’ve still got time to start the Sumdog challenge! Remember 200 correct answers=200 coins!

2. Hope the maths work goes well Molly, let us know how you get on. Well done for managing to keep your room tidy. That will be a big help for mum!

3. Hi Molly! Hope the maths work goes well. Glad to hear you and Alexa are managing to keep in touch.

4. Hi Molly great to hear from you. Sounds like you are keeping busy and well done you on keeping a tidy bedroom.

5. Great to hear that you are working on your maths and keeping your room tidy. Well done! Hope you have a lovely weekend!