FRIDGE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and other things I did this week)

Hi everyone

This week I made a fridge cake with my mum if you  don’t  know what that is you basically use anything with chocolate in, in the back of the fridge or cupboard and jam it in a chocolate mixture then put it in the fridge this is why it is called the fridge cake because you don’t bake you set it in the fridge (we made it on Tuesday and theres still only 1 piece left). Here is a video on how to make it  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu3aLO56k9s&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

Today I did some maths I finished the sundog challenge! I also did some literacy with some Harry Potter literacy challenges and finally algorithms I made a voice message and my mum followed the instructions and got my teddy (after 7 try’s) but I thought the video was really funny I liked the little boys reaction after the 4th try hehe.

by Joe

7 Replies to “FRIDGE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and other things I did this week)”

1. I’ve never heard of a fridge cake before Joe- looks tasty though! I’m glad you and the family are enjoying it. Sounds like you’ve had a busy day! Well done for completing the Sumdog challenge. I’m glad you did some algorithm work, sounds like you, mum and teddy had fun!

2. Completed the challenge with 93% accuracy so very well done!!
    Fridge cake looks amazing if that video is anything to go by…

3. This looks and sounds seriously delicious Joe, thanks for sharing the video with us. Harry Potter literacy challenges sound fun and well done on your sumdog achievement!

4. Fridge cake looks delicious Joe, thanks for sharing the video. Sounds like you’ve been working hard on your maths and literacy – well done!

5. Your fridge cake sounds interesting and you, obviously, enjoyed if there is only one piece left. You have been busy Joe – well done.

6. oh thank you very much if you make a fridge cake hope you enjoy it and guess what my dad ate the last piece before I could grrr!

7. Unlucky Joe, but can you blame him if it was as tasty as it sounds?! Cake doesn’t last long in my house either!!