Area challenge – Week 2

Here is my garden challenge design and budget. in total I spent £577.40, this is under the £800 budget.

With my remaining £223.60 in the budget I would buy a tree house. Miss Stapleton I’m sure just forgot to put it on the list of things you were allowed to buy as what garden wouldn’t be complete without one?

I really liked the challenge I did week one as well hope there will be more like it.

SEE YAH Joe

7 Replies to “Area challenge – Week 2”

1. Joe – there are so many aspects of this that I think you’ve done brilliantly on. Firstly – thank you so much for using a ruler and keeping it all so neat and precise! Excellent organised table. Love your garden shape, well done for not just doing a basic rectangle but thinking a bit more about it. Well designed, accurate drawings and calculations – FAB!!
    And yes, it was clearly an admin error, there should definitely have been a tree house on the list and for such an amazing garden I will accept the addition of it!

2. That’s a dream garden right there, Joe! And you’ve got change left over? even better! I’ve got a garden -in- need, let’s talk numbers!