French Day

Today I learnt some French. I learnt some words and also some landmarks and I drew the country flag. My cat Ludo is getting better. My cat Saxon is getting a lot of attention as he is feeling a bit left out. Saxon only has one eye but he is very cute and it was his dream to become a pirate! I did some maths today and got some of them right but had to do three over again as I got them wrong first time. Mark helped me a lot. I am excited as tomorrow I am going to learn how to do tie dye with mummy. I am also going to make an ice cream sunday. (Sam – I will try and do something that isn’t sweet as you cant enjoy ice cream.)
Bye see you soon love Tanith xx

5 Replies to “French Day”

1. Great to hear someone has worked on some French this week, apart from Miss Stapleton’s Mum! Tres Bien Tanith!
    Tie dying is great fun – we did it last year on t-shirts and sold them at Gala day. You get all sorts of crazy patterns depending on how you twist and wrap your elastic band or string.
    Miss Dale

2. That’s great that you are learning some French Tanith. Tie dying does sound exciting – I’m looking forward to seeing what you make.

3. Can’t wait to see your tie dye creations Tanith! Well done for working on your French.

4. Sounds fab Tanith. Can’t wait to see your tie dye. Hope you enjoyed your ice cream sundae!